Adidas will be getting a surge of force next year, courtesy of Star Wars.
News have been raving back in November when it was revealed that Adidas Originals will collaborate with LucasFilm for their Spring/Summer season line in 2010, introducing a special Star Wars collection of footwear and apparel. And now, StarWars.com is releasing images of the collection.
An official statement on details of the collection, below:
The collection for the first season is split into three packs -- The Characters Pack, the Vehicles Pack and the Direct Pack. The products in each pack take inspiration from the respective aspect of the Star Wars lexicon from legendary characters and crafts to classic scenes and fuse them with iconic adidas Originals silhouettes. The pieces will begin to hit all adidas Originals stores and other select retailers in January. Also, look out for a very special web application announcing the adidas and Star Wars collaboration which will hit the internet within the next couple of weeks. Below is an overview of the products within each pack.
This pack takes the most iconic moments and characters from the Star Wars saga and brings them to life across five sneakers, two short sleeve T-shirts and the Superstar Track Top.
For this pack, we have taken inspiration from the well known vehicles and crafts from the Star Wars saga and translated them to our five most iconic adidas Originals sneakers and two key adidas Originals apparel models. Across these models we have paid homage to the distinguished features of airborne crafts and land based vehicles from both sides of the Force and executed them to appeal to both adidas and Star Wars fans alike.
Darth Vader and the Stormtroopers appear in this pack as well as in the Characters pack. Also, the Women's Game Mid silhouette that appears here is inspired by Princess Leia, featuring gold detailing paired with a modern high-top silhouette with matching apparel.
Hell, I gonna get my hands on that Vader jacket.
- ► 2012 (378)
- ► 2011 (996)
- ► 2010 (583)
- Top 13 Of The Year 2009
- Naruto Shippuden Calendar 2010 Wallpaper
- Tomb Of Cao Cao Uncovered
- Batman: Arkham Asylum 2 Announced With Trailer
- THQ Pins WWE Deals For Eight More Years
- Sengoku Musou 3 Art Book Scans
- Silent Night, Zombie Night : Zombie Of The Week
- RATM Taking The X Factor Out Of X'Mas
- Nintendo Wii MotionPlus
- Shaolin Vs. Muay Thai
- Star Wars: The Force Unleashed II Announced WIth T...
- 5 Minutes to Kill (Yourself): App Attack
- Bret Hart Signs With WWE!
- Iron Man 2: The Official Trailer
- Studio Ghibli Film Festival
- Hokuto Musō (北斗無双): Fist of the North Star Gamepla...
- Iron Man 2: Mickey Rourke's Whiplash Unveiled
- Sherlock Holmes Vs Zombies: Undead Monday
- WWE TLC: Tables, Ladders & Chairs 2009 Preview
- The Force Is Strong With Adidas
- WWE VS. Zombies Of The Week
- Stranger Than Fiction, Even Wrestling Fiction
- Iron Man...And War Machine Unveiled In Iron Man 2 ...
- Marvel: Siege Preview
- IPod Zombie Cyclists: Undead Monday
- 2010 FIFA World Cup Draw
- R. I. P. Edward "Umaga" Fatu (1973 – 2009)
- Lazy Mutha Fucka: The Wild Lazy Tour In Singapore
- Ric Flair Caught Pants Down
- TNA Impact! Sequel Announced
- Zombie Driver Of The Week
- ▼ December (31)