The full trailer for Prometheus that premiered at the WonderCon has finally gone online and fitting for a film that signals the triumphant return of Ridley Scott to the genre he made famous, this is one awesome trailer to set your anticipation pumping.
We have earlier had a glimpse into Prometheus with the first trailer as well as the international trailer and the sci-fi horror film that features director Ridley Scott's return to the genre he made famous has not disappointed us. With the latest full trailer that premiered at WonderCon, our optimism for the film has yet move upwards several notches than before. The legendary director has seemingly return to form, bringing us something that we have seldom seen for quite some time now: A sci-fi horror film with an a-lister cast and an a-class budget.
Hit the jump to check out the awesome trailer.
As noted by the sharp-eyed audience at iO9, there is indeed some intriguing plot being unveiled in this full trailer at approximately 1:37.
Ring a bell with that?
Apart from the full trailer, an IMAX trailer was recently released too.
One of the main reasons behind the anticipation behind Ridley Scott's latest sci-fi horror film would be its purported connection to Scott's seminal epic sci-fi horror film, Alien. 20th Century Fox has since released a series of viral clips that reveal intriguing facts and connections between the two films.
First, a chilling TED talk presentation by Peter Weyland, founder and head of Weyland Corp, as portrayed by Guy Pearce.
And more recently, a short featuring the unboxing of David, an android portrayed by Michael Fassbender complete with the actor's narrations.
Weyland engineers have been working around the clock to bring you the newest, most advanced addition to the Weyland family: The David 8 Series.
Here's the official synopsis of the film:
Visionary filmmaker Ridley Scott returns to the genre he helped define, creating an original science fiction epic set in the most dangerous corners of the universe. The film takes a team of scientists and explorers on a thrilling journey that will test their physical and mental limits and strand them on a distant world, where they will discover the answers to our most profound questions and to life’s ultimate mystery.
Currently scheduled to be released in 3D on June 8th, Prometheus stars Noomi Rapace, Charlize Theron, Michael Fassbender, and Idris Elba.
- Star Wars Identities: The Exhibition
- Mounted Zombie Head Hunting Trophy: Zombie of the ...
- Man of Steel: Official Logo
- The Avengers: A Friends Parody
- Dark Shadows: New Posters
- Internet Zombieism - Undead Monday
- The Host: First Look
- Mad Men: The Comic
- Danai Gurira Cast as Michonne in The Walking Dead:...
- Assassin's Creed III: Announcement Trailer
- Space: Punisher
- CW's Arrow: First Look
- Dark Shadows: First Trailers & New Official Images...
- Abraham Lincoln, Vampire Hunter: New Trailer
- Prometheus: Full Trailer & Viral Clips
- Olli Hihnala's Zombie Apocalypse - Zombie of the W...
- The Avengers: New Japanese Trailer & New Posters
- Mirror’s Edge: The Music Video?
- Mondo's Awesome Back to the Future Triptych Poster...
- Zombie Chun-Li / Cammy - Undead Monday
- 311 Great East Japan Earthquake: One Year On
- The Lone Ranger: First Look
- Deliver Me to Hell: Zombie of the Week
- Batman Running Away From Shit
- Brave: New Japanese Trailer & Posters
- Men in Black III: New Trailer & Posters
- Shaun of the Dead: LEGO - Undead Monday
- Mass Effect 3: Launch Trailer
- Assassin's Creed III: First Look
- Zachary Levi's Zombie PSA: Zombie of the Week
- The Avengers: New Trailer & Images
- ▼ March (31)
- ► 2011 (996)
- ► 2010 (583)