As Marvel Studios' The Avengers continue their onslaught on international box offices, The Amazing Spider-Man's marketing campaign came in for a sneak attack at the buzz office.
We have earlier saw a cool new trailer along with some sleek posters from The Amazing Spider-Man. With Marvel Studios' The Avengers kicking off this incredible superheroic summer in style, have a better look at Marc Webb's rejuvenated take on arguably Marvel's most important icon, Spider-Man, with this cool new trailer that give us a more comprehensive view at the new and improved Peter Parker.
Hit the jump to check out the trailer.
Speaking of Peter Parker, here's an excerpt from Collider's amazing interview with Marc Webb.
You can see a lot of the spectacle on screen. How did you balance your approach to delivering the thrill ride that audiences are going to want with the fact that Spider-Man is also one of the more down-to-earth and grounded superhero characters?
WEBB: I was always a Spider-Man fan, but I was a bigger Peter Parker fan than Spider-Man fan. When you see the movie, I don’t think anybody will be worried about the emotional part of it. There is an incredibly innocent and tender quality to Peter Parker. He’s not a billionaire. He’s not an alien. He’s a kid. He doesn’t have money. He has trouble with the people that raised him, and he has trouble talking to girls. There’s that intense relatability, which is all through the movie. That access point is a texture that was really intuitive. It’s just something I love in movies, particularly that romantic dimension. It’s something I’m very familiar with. The interpersonal relationships that Peter Parker has are so simple and so domestic that it’s a very fun dichotomy to play that big, massive spectacle alongside those very small moments. In a very real way, there’s a small, intimate little indie movie at the heart of Spider-Man. That was my access point. With the trailer, you want that spectacle and that energy ‘cause I think there’s an expectation surrounding that, but as we get closer to the release, there are materials that will come out that will help show and demonstrate the more intimate parts of Spider-Man, which is, to me, where the heart is.
Head over to Collider to check out the interview in its entirety.
Here are the two new poster from the film.
Courtesy of Apple, here are some new official images from the film.
Here's the official synopsis of the film:
Like most teenagers his age, Peter is trying to figure out who he is and how he got to be the person he is today. In his journey to put the pieces of his past together he uncovers a secret his father held…a secret that will ultimately shape his destiny as Spider-Man. This is the first in a series of movies that tells a different side of the Peter Parker story. On July 3rd, 2012, the untold story begins.
Starring Andrew Garfield, Emma Stone, Rhys Ifans, Denis Leary, Martin Sheen, and Sally Field and directed by Marc Webb, The Amazing Spider-Man is scheduled to be released in 3D on July 3rd.
- WWE ’13: First Look - E3 2012
- X-Men: The Disney Animated Film?
- The Dark Knight Rises - New Posters, TV Spots & Im...
- Abraham Lincoln, Vampire Hunter: Red & Green Band ...
- WATCH Superman VS Hulk - The Fight
- The Dark Knight Rises - New Banners, TV Spots & Im...
- The Walking Dead's Michonne: First Look - Zombie o...
- The Avengers: Blu-ray/DVD Release Details & Offici...
- The Dark Knight Rises: New Posters
- Skyfall: First Look
- Prometheus: New Featurette, Viral Clip, Set Stills...
- The Avengers: Concept Art
- Elementary: First Look
- Hannah Friederichs Pays Tribute to Maurice Sendak ...
- Argo: First Look
- Thor and Loki: Step Brothers
- Gangster Squad: First Look
- Danny Boyle’s Frankenstein: Undead Monday
- Happy Mother's Day from Your Favorite Superheroes ...
- Vindication Series Assembles Video Games' Very Bes...
- WATCH Home: Zombie of the Week
- Come at me Bro, Avengers
- Time Lapse Video Chronicling the Twelve Years Jour...
- Jim Lee's Gatefold Cover for DC COMICS-THE NEW 52 ...
- Dark Shadows: New Set Images - Undead Monday
- The Avengers: Biggest Box-Office Opening Ever
- The Amazing Spider-Man: New Trailer, Posters & Off...
- The Avengers: Final Preview
- The Avengers: Final Mondo Poster
- The Avengers: Clips from Cross-Promotional Marketi...
- The Dark Knight Rises - New Trailer & Images
- ▼ May (31)
- ► 2011 (996)
- ► 2010 (583)