Game for more epic posters from Christopher Nolan's The Dark Knight Rises after the massive release this Wednesday? Brace yourself for six awesome banners and a special one-sheet featuring Anne Hathaway's Catwoman. And settle down for some nifty TV spots recently released.
Earlier this week, we saw the release of a series of awesome new posters from Christopher Nolan's The Dark Knight Rises and awe-struck by the epic images. Clearly, it is Warner Bros. Pictures' intention to overload our capacity for graphic awesomeness as six more banners depicting the suitably epic scenes from the final film of Nolan's Batman trilogy are released. In addition, a special one-sheet discreetly showcasing Anne Hathaway's Catwoman has also been released.
Hit the jump to click on the images to view the hi-res version of the banners.
In addition, two new TV spots for the film have also found their way online. While they are definitely on the short side, they are pretty cool with new scenes that we have not seen from the trailers.
Lastly, courtesy of Empire, hit the jump to check out these new images from the film.
Here's the official synopsis of the film:
Warner Bros. Pictures' and Legendary Pictures' "The Dark Knight Rises" is the epic conclusion to filmmaker Christopher Nolan's Batman trilogy, Leading an all-star international cast, Oscar(R) winner Christian Bale ("The Fighter") again plays the dual role of Bruce Wayne/Batman. The film also stars Anne Hathaway, as Selina Kyle; Tom Hardy, as Bane; Oscar(R) winner Marion Cotillard ("La Vie en Rose"), as Miranda Tate; and Joseph Gordon-Levitt, as John Blake. Returning to the main cast, Oscar(R) winner Michael Caine ("The Cider House Rules") plays Alfred; Gary Oldman is Commissioner Gordon; and Oscar(R) winner Morgan Freeman ("Million Dollar Baby") reprises the role of Lucius Fox. The screenplay is written by Christopher Nolan and Jonathan Nolan, story by Christopher Nolan & David S. Goyer. The film is produced by Emma Thomas, Christopher Nolan and Charles Roven, who previously teamed on "Batman Begins" and the record-breaking blockbuster "The Dark Knight." The executive producers are Benjamin Melniker, Michael E. Uslan, Kevin De La Noy and Thomas Tull, with Jordan Goldberg serving as co-producer. The film is based upon characters appearing in comic books published by DC Comics. Batman was created by Bob Kane.
The Dark Knight Rises is currently scheduled to open on July 20th, 2012.
- WWE ’13: First Look - E3 2012
- X-Men: The Disney Animated Film?
- The Dark Knight Rises - New Posters, TV Spots & Im...
- Abraham Lincoln, Vampire Hunter: Red & Green Band ...
- WATCH Superman VS Hulk - The Fight
- The Dark Knight Rises - New Banners, TV Spots & Im...
- The Walking Dead's Michonne: First Look - Zombie o...
- The Avengers: Blu-ray/DVD Release Details & Offici...
- The Dark Knight Rises: New Posters
- Skyfall: First Look
- Prometheus: New Featurette, Viral Clip, Set Stills...
- The Avengers: Concept Art
- Elementary: First Look
- Hannah Friederichs Pays Tribute to Maurice Sendak ...
- Argo: First Look
- Thor and Loki: Step Brothers
- Gangster Squad: First Look
- Danny Boyle’s Frankenstein: Undead Monday
- Happy Mother's Day from Your Favorite Superheroes ...
- Vindication Series Assembles Video Games' Very Bes...
- WATCH Home: Zombie of the Week
- Come at me Bro, Avengers
- Time Lapse Video Chronicling the Twelve Years Jour...
- Jim Lee's Gatefold Cover for DC COMICS-THE NEW 52 ...
- Dark Shadows: New Set Images - Undead Monday
- The Avengers: Biggest Box-Office Opening Ever
- The Amazing Spider-Man: New Trailer, Posters & Off...
- The Avengers: Final Preview
- The Avengers: Final Mondo Poster
- The Avengers: Clips from Cross-Promotional Marketi...
- The Dark Knight Rises - New Trailer & Images
- ▼ May (31)
- ► 2011 (996)
- ► 2010 (583)