As the new assassin, Connor Kenway, continues to tear things up at this year's E3 with some incredible trailers ... the first ever female protagonist of the series arise for a spin-off title for the PlayStation Vita console!
We have last witnessed Connor Kenway (birth name Ratonhnhaké:ton, pronounced "Ra-doon-ha-kay-doon"), the new half British and half-Native American protagonist for Assassin's Creed III in action with the announcement trailer back in March earlier this year. With the latest instalment in the wildly popular franchise set to be released in October, Ubisoft took full advantage of the exposure at E3 to steal the show with some dashing gameplay and cinematic clips from the upcoming Assassin's Creed III.
Hit the jump to check out these exciting clips and some cool screenshots before heading back for more information on Assassin's Creed III: Liberation, the portable spinoff.
First, the cinematic trailer with the usual gorgeous graphics.
The action next move to the high seas as Connor Kenway captains a sailing ship through one hell of a naval combat in this gameplay demo.
Watch Connor Kenway takes on packs of wolves and human alike in this awesome gameplay demo clip.
New screenshots from the title.
Apart from announcing an innovative Wii U port of the game where the map is always visible on the Wii U Gamepad, it was also announced at Ubisoft press conference that Assassin's Creed III: Liberation, a spin-off title for the PlayStation Vita console will be launched with a bold new protagonist, Aveline de Grandpré, a female Assassin of French and African decent.
Here's the official synopsis of the spin-off title:
The year is 1765. As the events leading up to the American Revolution heat up in the north, Spanish forces plan to take control of Louisiana in the south -- but they have yet to reckon with Aveline, a deadly Assassin who will use every weapon and ability in her arsenal to win freedom for her land and her people.
Aveline de Grandpré will reportedly be crossing paths with Connor Kenway during the game.
Here's the first look clip at the character, followed by the reveal trailer of Assassin's Creed III: Liberation.
Made available in a PlaySstation Vita bundle pack with a new crystal white Wi-Fi Vita and 4GB memory card, Assassin's Creed III: Liberation will be released on October 30, 2012, the same day as Assassin's Creed III.
- The Avengers X Edward Hopper's Nighthawks
- WATCH Evil Dead: An Animated Tribute - Zombie of t...
- Batman Coming to Smallville in Season 11
- Machete Kills: First Look
- Pixar's Justice League?
- V/H/S: First Look - Undead Monday
- Maleficent: First Look
- The Dark Knight Rises - New Trailer, TV Spots & Pr...
- The Walking Dead Escape - SDCC 2012 - Zombie of th...
- Dredd: First Trailer & Poster
- Mushroom or Dildo? The Chinese Decides
- What If The Avengers Were Made in Japan?
- Dead Space 3: First Look - E3 2012 - Undead Monday...
- Review: The Art of Luke Chueh: Bearing the Unbeara...
- Django Unchained: International Trailer
- Resident Evil: Retribution - Full Trailer & Poster...
- The Avengers: Pixar Animated?
- Star Wars: 1313 - First Look - E3 2012
- Interview with Luke Chueh
- Prometheus: Final Preview - Undead Monday
- Assassin's Creed III: Liberation & New Trailers - ...
- Django Unchained: First Trailer & Images
- R.I.P. Ray Bradbury
- The Last of Us: Gameplay Trailer & New Images - E3...
- Metal Gear Rising: Revengeance - New Gameplay Trai...
- Watch Dogs: First Look - E3 2012
- Iron Man 3: First Look
- ZombiU: First Look - E3 2012 - Undead Monday
- Tomb Raider: Crossroads Trailer - E3 2012
- Injustice: Gods Among Us - First Look - E3 2012
- Les Misérables: First Look
- Hitman: Absolution - Attack of the Saints Trailer ...
- Frank Quitely's Walking Dead #100 Cover - Zombie o...
- ▼ June (33)
- ► 2011 (996)
- ► 2010 (583)