London might be crowded with unwitting tourists and hapless sportsmen right now. But come late this month, it will be infested with hordes of undead. Like how Alan Ford adequately put it, "Those are Fucking Zombies out there."
Back in June last year, we here at The Daily ZOmbies gleefully brought you some of the sneak pics from Cockneys vs. Zombies made by one of the extras on the production set.
With the film set to be released later this month, the red-band trailer of this nifty film that cleverly fuses heist films with zombies is now available online. Without further ado, embark on quite possibly one of the funniest zombie films for some time with this surprising gem. Senior citizens vs. zombies? We are sold.
Featuring Bionic Woman herself (Michelle Ryan) and Alan Ford (of Snatch, Lock, Stock and Two Smoking Barrels fame), this looks to be one of the unmissable zombie events of the years.
Here's the recently-released poster.
And here's the official synopsis of the film:
Cockneys vs. Zombies is a ZOM-COM starring a host of Britain's finest acting talent; including Honor Blackman (Goldfinger, ‘The Avengers', Bridget Jones's Diary), Rasmus Hardiker (Starter for 10, I Want Candy, ‘Saxondale'), Harry Treadaway (Fish Tank, Control), Michelle Ryan (184.108.40.206, ‘Bionic Woman'), Ashley ‘Bashy' Thomas (220.127.116.11, Shank), Jack Doolan (Cemetery Junction, ‘The Green Green Grass') and Alan Ford (Snatch, Lock, Stock and Two Smoking Barrels). Cockneys vs. Zombies is written by James Moran ('Torchwood', Severance) and directed by Partizan's Matthias Hoene.
When you're robbing a bank, a Zombie invasion makes things a lot harder. And let's face it, Katy (Michelle Ryan), Andy (Harry Treadaway) and Terry (Rasmus Hardiker) need all the help they can get when their bank robbing experts turn out to be Mental Mickey (Ashley 'Bashy' Thomas) and Davey Tuppence (Jack Doolan). Just as contractors at an East London building site unlock a 350 year old vault full of seriously hungry Zombies, the East End has suddenly gone to Hell.
Equipped with all the guns and ammo they can carry, it's up to the gang to save the hostages, their grandparents and East London from Zombie-Armageddon. When it's the undead vs. the living... it's Cockneys vs. Zombies.
- The Walking Dead: The Complete Second Season Limit...
- Killing Them Softly: First Look
- Metal Gear Rising: Revengeance - New Trailer - Gam...
- Alexander Iaccarino's Akira
- ParaNorman: Figures Unveiled - Undead Monday
- How The Dark Knight Rises Should Have Ended
- The Man with the Iron Fists: New Red Band Trailer
- The Last of Us: Gamescom Trailer & PAX Posters - Z...
- Luke Chueh's Avengers Assemble
- The Last Stand: First Look
- Transformers: Fall of Cybertron - Launch Trailers
- Until Dawn: First Look - Gamescom 2012 - Undead Mo...
- WWE '13: Full Roster Unveiled
- The Expendables 2: Final Preview
- ParaNorman: Final Preview - Zombie of the Week
- Robot Chicken DC Comics Special Trailer
- Final Fantasy XIV: A Realm Reborn - First Look - G...
- Know Your Street Fighters
- Interview with Ariel S. Winter
- Batman vs. Daredevil in Dustin Nguyen's Demon Nigh...
- Cloud Atlas: New Images
- The Walking Dead Social Game - Zombie of the Week
- Zero Dark Thirty: First Look
- Man of Steel Teaser Trailer, Old School Style
- The Rockabilly Dark Knight
- Emanuele Taglietti's Epic Fumetti Horror Art - Und...
- Welcome to Your Batcave... The Dark Knight Theater...
- Doctor Who: New Trailer
- Cockneys vs. Zombies: Red-Band Trailer - Zombies o...
- X-Men: First Class Sequel is Officially Days of Fu...
- Hilarious Memos from Nick Fury
- ▼ August (31)
- ► 2011 (996)
- ► 2010 (583)